- In “Fair is not Equal”, Education Week‘s, Larry Ferlazzo, asks: What is the difference between treating students “fairly” and treating them “equally”? What are some examples of how that looks in the classroom? (November, 2019).
- In “Student Agency is Ownership”, Education Week‘s, Larry Ferlazzo, asks: What is agency and how can teachers encourage its growth among students? (October, 2019).
- Interview by Scott Jaschik of Inside Higher Ed (July 18, 2019).
- A shoutout in the Chronicle of Higher Education article, How to Make Authentic Research Experiences Widely Available (July 18, 2019).
- A mention in the Chronicle of Higher Education‘s Selected Books on Higher Education (July 14, 2019).
- Interview by The Best of Our Knowledge host Bob Barrett of WAMC Northeast Public Radio (Date to be determined).
- Interview by Education Today host Kitty Kelly Epstein at KPFA 94.1FM (August 9, 2019).
- Interview by Modern Education host Ben Woodford at Stanford’s KZSU 90.1FM (May 18, 2019).
- Teachin’ It! Youtube Channel. Felicia Darling interviews community college instructors and students. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0PEwHT99FuZgJs4mvu81aw